22.6.15

EARNED IT

DRESS: Zara
TROUSERS: Bershka
SHOES: H&M 
BAG: Neuville

Hey, how are you guys? For my part, I'm fine, I try to enjoy my holidays the best I can! For the look, I just looove this dress! 'Cause yes, it's supposed to be a dress but I like to wear it as a top a well. I bought it for only 15€ and it's from Zara. Hope you'll enjoy this day! Byyye xx
Hey, comment vous allez? Pour ma part, je suis au top, j'essaye de profiter un max de mes vacances! Concernant le look, j'adooore cette robe! Parce que oui, à la base, c'est une robe mais j'aime bien la porter juste comme un top aussi. Je l'ai acheté genre 15€ chez Zara. Profitez de la journée! Byyye xx

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          
Get this look for $49+ on Lookastic: Red and Black Horizontal Striped Tunic, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Leather Flat Sandals, Dark Brown Leather Crossbody Bag

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig