12.3.15

BOYFRIEND

Hey! I don't know if you noticed it but I cut my hair! I woke up with this idea on my mind and if I don't do it the same day I'll never do. I'm soooo happy with my new "face".
For the first time I was wearing a pair of boyfriend jeans and I felt so comfy in it! Before that, I never wore boyfriend jeans cause' I thought it wouldn't fit me well but actually it does fit me!


BOMBER: Zara 
SWEATER: Stradivarius
TROUSERS: H&M
SHOES: Pull & Bear 
BAG: Zara

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          
Get this look for $89+ on Lookastic: White and Red Horizontal Striped Crew-neck Sweater, Olive Bomber Jacket, Blue Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, Dark Brown Leather Crossbody Bag, and White Low Top Sneakers

2 comments :

  1. great look
    love the tone of your look

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss! :)

      I just visit yours, you got great looks too!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig